Sunday, May 6, 2012

Medical WTF

To all my regular visitors:

First, thanks for your faithful following of my blog.  Your daily comments are much appreciated! I mean that, it's what keeps me posting the WTF stuff. I enjoy seeing your comments as much as you enjoy seeing all the funny pictures here.

My family has had a couple of medical emergencies hit it at the same time. Neither is life-threatening, but it's going to require me to be away from the blog for a few days to take care of things. I hope to be back posting soon, I'm guessing Friday at the latest.

Here's one to hold you until I get back....


--Grampy

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything in your family will be better soon, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sending your family loads of good energy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really frightening pic. All the best to your family.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete