Saturday, December 10, 2011

Extra Credit Question

That's easy! One out of four is 25 percent...wait...A and D are both 25%, so that would be 50 percent...but only one answer is 50 percent so that would be a 25 percent chance...and there are two 25 percent...Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!! [brain explodes]

No comments:

Post a Comment